Detroit, MI, USA, November 2, 2021 - At SEMA 2021, visitors can experience a wide range of RECARO products covering seats to merchandise. The premium seat manufacturer is showcasing its portfolio for the U.S. aftermarket at its booth #22334 in the Central Hall Racing & Performance area. It will also unveil a painting by Kelly Tiefer showcasing Patrick Long’s 1972 Aubergine 911T – 2.7 MFI with RECARO Pole Position Checkered Classic Line seats.
Las Vegas, Nevada, November 2, 2021 – “RECARO Automotive has had a long history of firsts utilizing capitalizing on innovation, quality, premium materials, craftsmanship and a serious passion for cars”, said Emil Kreycik, Global President and Chief Operating Officer of Recaro Automotive. “At our booth at this year’s SEMA, automotive enthusiasts can experience our brand and the Recaro lifestyle in many ways.“
In Las Vegas, in RECARO Automotive’s new track side ready display showcased a broad portfolio of performance seats, ranging from purebred shell seats for motorsport drivers to luxurious seats that provide Recaro’s world-renowned ergonomics and excellent body support:
- Recaro Podium, worlds first AGR (Comfort) certified racing seat in Carbon Fiber in a sleek modern design accommodating for both multiple widths and heights
- Recaro Classic in Pole Positon ABE, LS, and LX featuring retro fabrics and treatments from 1984
- Recaro Classic Line , a sport seat with a distinguished retro look and a perfect blend of style, comfort and performance
- Recaro Profi XL, featuring “built-in” structured lumbar support and shock-absorbing foam, this ergonomic S-shaped fiberglass racing shell seat protects against spinal compression. The XL seat fits average-size North American drivers; the standard size fits smaller drivers
- Recaro Pro Racer XL, FIA certified and crash tested, this racing shell provides side-impact neck protection developed and optimized for the use of HANS® head and neck support systems
- Recaro Pro Racer XL ORV with ENRg+®, first ever FIA certified off-road racing shell
- Recaro Cross Sportster ORV, design to take on the outdoor environment while providing maxium comfort points for a day of off-road fun
- Recaro Core Structure, addresses the future of mobility, showcasing innovative seating solution ready for use in electric vehicles and autonomous driving
Additionally, Recaro will be unveiling a special painting by Kelly Telfer showcasing 2x 24hr Le Mans winner and 3x IMSA drivers champion Patrick Long’s 1972 Aubergine 911T – 2.7 MFI with Classic Pole Position ABE checkered fabric. The painting and prints will be available through: www.telferdesign.com .
SEMA 2021 visitors at the Recaro booth 22334 will also get the chance to be a winner in the “Recaro Feel Performance Sweepstakes”: Two winners per day are selected to enjoy a ride with professional Fun Haver team on the Ford Out Front track – of course in a Recaro seat.
Additionally, Recaro visitors can register online at events.recaro-automotive.com/2021sema and at the Recaro booth to win one day of High Performance Driving Instruction at the Ford Performance Racing School or a side ride with The Fun Haver Tour at Ford Performance Out Front.