Detroit, MI, October 30, 2023 – RECARO Automotive, the premium seat manufacturer, announces today it will continue its 60th Anniversary at the 60th SEMA Show showcasing a wide range of its products geared toward motorsports and race enthusiasts.
“SEMA is one of the leading industry events that brings together every aspect of automotive excellence,” said Nicole McElroy, Global Vice President of Product and Brand “RECARO Automotive is excited to continue our 60th Anniversary celebration at SEMA, where we will have on display our latest in premium seating technology and engage with fans of RECARO visiting from around the world.”
“SEMA is the perfect event for the aftermarket world to bring out their best,” said Emil Kreycik, Global President and COO “Our motorsports and aftermarket products are highly desired due to the unmatched quality as well as industry-leading safety and ergonomics standards. RECARO Automotive has carefully selected a variety of products and technologies that will appeal to the vast interests and specialties of the visitors”
Visitors to the show will have the opportunity to experience RECARO Automotive products up close in Las Vegas Convention Center’s Central Hall.
SEMA Location: CENTRAL HALL – EXHIBIT SPACE #23447
Recycled Carbon Fiber Race Shells – Adding sustainability into RECARO Race Shells Manufacturing here in the U.S., the seat shells specifically selected to meet required performance standards at the lowest possible weight which enabled RECARO seats to pass the high g-load tests required of FIA 8855-1999. Recent 2023 PACEpilot award finalist for innovation:
- Profi XL RFC Infusion
- Pole Position RFC Infusion
- Pro Racer Orv Ultra RFC Infusion
Ford Performance Parts – Fox Body Heritage Seat:
- All-new aftermarket Heritage Seat for Fox Body Mustangs
- RECARO seats featured in 1979-82 Mustang Pace Car and Cobra - West Hall Booth 5403
Pro Racer Supreme GT:
- Standard equipment in the seventh generation Ford Performance line of iconic Mustangs
- The Ford Mustang GT3 will be eligible for worldwide GT3 competition, starting with the 2024
Rolex 24 at Daytona as part of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship competition.
Pro Sim Star and Williams Esports:
- RECARO Automotive supplies Williams Esports driver roster with RECARO Pro SIM Star and FIA Race seats
- Test your driving skills on RECARO Automotive’s racing simulator!
RECARO Automotive Channels its Seventies Vibe:
- All -new RECARO Automotive Spektrum seats
- Stop by on Throwback Thursday and share photos of your original Spektrum seat!
RECARO Automotive Partnerships – Sponsorships expanded with 24h Le Mans
- Limited Edition 24h Le Mans RECARO Podium GF performance shell
- RECARO Pro Sim Star with 24h Le Mans trim
- Ford Mustang GT3 equipped with RECARO Advanced Racing Seat (FIA 8862-2009) competing in Global FIA GT3 category at Le Mans 24h in 2024
- IMSA – Official Partner
- Women in Motorsports North America – Women with Drive Summit III
Special Appearances – Driver Signings
- Michele Abbate, Trans Am Series – Tuesday, 10/31 @ 11:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Chris Forsberg, Formula Drift – Wednesday, 11/1 @ 3:00 – 4:00 pm
- RTR Team – Thursday, 11/2 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Chelsea DeNofa, Formula Drift
- Vaughn Gittin, Jr, Formula Drive & Ultra 4
- Loren Healy, Ultra 4
About RECARO Automotive:
The world’s leading automotive seating brand, RECARO Automotive, specializes in creating innovation, safety, comfort, and quality in automotive seating. We have 500 employees operating in 3 assembly plants in 3 countries worldwide producing and delivering premium quality automotive products by using the brand RECARO under a license of the RECARO Holding for dynamic, racing, comfort, commercial, and major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our globalized integrated, in-house skills allow us to support our product creation from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing while maintaining a global premium brand presence.