Detroit, MI (March 11, 2021) – RECARO Automotive, the leading global automotive performance-seating brand, announced its one-year anniversary today.
This new corporate structure allows RECARO Automotive to focus on its core business-performance seats, ergonomic seats, and special applications to better meet the requirements of the market. Likewise, the arrangement empowers Recaro Automotive with the in-house expertise to manufacture products from concept to final production, including bespoke cut-and-sew capabilities.
The positive results of this new organization structure are already evident in 2021:
- Launching cutting-edge ORV-segment products for both street-legal off-road vehicles and dedicated off-road use including the introduction of the all-new RECARO® Pro Racer XL-ORV shell. Pro Racer XL-ORV successfully gained certification by the Federation Internationale de L’Automobile (FIA) Standard 885-1999.
- First seat supplier to have first ever ergonomically engineered ARG certified (healthier-backs) seats for OEM, Aftermarket Comfort Seats, and Racing shell with the new RECARO Podium seat.
- Partnership with Williams Esports. RECARO Automotive will supply the Williams Esports driver roster with RECARO Automotive Race and SIM seats.
- RECARO Automotive Lounge and Flagship store with Mohr Group Munich in Motorworld Munich showcasing aftermarket seats, office chairs and new merchandise products.
- RECARO Automotive partners with International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) to be trackside at select races: Jun 5 Detroit Grand Prix, Sep 10-Sep 12 WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Sep 24-Sep 25 Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach, and Nov 11-Nov 13 MOTUL Petit Le Mans.
- Third year for RECARO Automotive Japan’s race team supporting testing and development of aftermarket seats in partnership with OEMs and Dealers.
“Celebrating RECARO Automotive’s one-year anniversary gives us a solid foundation and optimistic view ahead in 2021. We’re in position to hit our goals as we continue to introduce new products, establish new partnerships with like-minded brands and embrace new marketing initiatives to help us drive our future forward.” said Emil Kreycik, RECARO Automotive President and COO. “
About Recaro Automotive:
Recaro Automotive has three locations in Europe, the USA and Japan. We design, manufacture, and market complete seats representative of our core competencies of design, ergonomics, robustness, lightweight construction, and first-class workmanship, under the brand name Recaro. Recaro Automotive offers passenger car seats for OEMs, Commercial Vehicle, and the aftermarket, using the brand RECARO® under a license from Recaro Holding. ENRg+™ Performance* cushion foam is patent pending.