Las Vegas, Nevada, October 30, 2018 – “Our seats are more than just a set of components – they are made of innovation, quality, premium materials, craftsmanship and a serious passion for cars”, said Martin C. Klein, head of RECARO Automotive Seating. “At our booth at this year’s SEMA, American car enthusiasts can experience our brand and the RECARO lifestyle in many ways“.
In Las Vegas, the premium seat manufacturer is showcasing a broad portfolio of seven performance seats, ranging from purebred shell seats for motorsport drivers to luxurious seats that provide RECARO’s world-renowned ergonomics and excellent body support:
- RECARO Speed V, a true bolt-in seat kit designed specifically for the American sportscar legend - from the 1997 model until today
- RECARO Sportster GT, featuring a sleek lightweight backrest with RECARO’s victory design and using advanced performance materials
- RECARO Expert M Houndstooth, a sport seat with a distinguished retro look and a perfect blend of style, comfort and performance
- RECARO Pole Position N.G. (FIA), a racing seat with optimal body support during high g-forces plus great long-term driver comfort
- RECARO Profi and Profi XL, featuring “built-in” structured lumbar support and shock-absorbing foam, this ergonomic S-shaped fiberglass racing shell seat protects against spinal compression. The XL seat fits average-size North American drivers; the standard size fits smaller drivers
- RECARO Pro Racer XL, FIA certified and crash tested, this racing shell provides side-impact neck protection developed and optimized for the use of HANS® head and neck support systems
With an all-new concept representing “next generation seating by RECARO”, Adient’s premium brand addresses the future of mobility, showcasing innovative seating solutions ready for use in electric vehicles and autonomous driving.
SEMA 2018 visitors at the RECARO booth 51119 will also get the chance to be a winner in the “RECARO Feel Performance Sweepstakes”: Two winners per day are selected to enjoy a ride with professional drifter Vaughn Gittin Jr. on the Ford Out Front track – of course in a RECARO seat.
Additionally, RECARO visitors can register online at www.RECARO-automotive-sema.com and at the RECARO booth to win one day of High Performance Driving Instruction at the Ford Performance Racing School.